Finally there is a wine camp for adults right here in Calaveras County and it’s all about wine!
This fantastic Wine Camp package will cover everything about wine, from the vine to the bottle. Wine Campers participate in hands-on learning experiences working with winery owners and winemakers and will be introduced to exceptional local wines and food.
The value of the package is quite exceptional and includes:
• 2 days and 2 nights of discovering all about wine
• Deluxe lodging at the new Courtwood Inn (limited to 5 couples)
• 2 scrumptious breakfasts
• Afternoon wine and snacks back at the inn
• Lunch at a winery
• Transportation from the inn to the wineries and back and to the final dinner
• A food and wine pairing feast hosted by a local WInemaker.
• Tasting of many great wines from our winery partners
• Each couple will go home with a bottle of wine from our winery partners
The complete list of all our Wine Camp Partners: Courtwood Inn, Irish Family Vineyards, Milliaire Winery, Twisted Oak Winery, Courtwood Wine Tasting Tours, Tom Bender from O’Brien’s Markert-Modesto. You will learn lots and have a fun time.
The cost of the camp is $498 pp double occupancy and $598- single occupancy: