- Calaveras Big Trees : Hike and explore at Big Trees State Park!
- Calaveras Concierge : Calaveras Concierge organizes wine tours, packages and special arrangements throughout Calaveras and Alpine Counties. Suki Tutthill has extensive knowledge of local attractions and network connections to help plan your dream vacation in the Calaveras Wine and Gold Country.
- Courtwood WineTasting Tours LLC : Their guiding principal is “Enjoy Yourself!”. The Courtwood Wine Guides keep a close eye on new Murphys, California area vintages as they are released at each Sierra Foothills Winery. Your Courtwood wine guide knows where to lead you to insure you have the best wine tasting experience possible. Join Courtwood Wine Tours for an inspiring day of California wine tasting as you explore the treasures that Murphys Wines and the Sierra Foothills of California have to offer.
- Quyle Kilns The oldest family owned and operated production business in Murphys. Quyle Kilns uses raw clays they have mined and processed to produce their artful handmade pottery pieces. Visit their pottery showroom and while you are there, be sure to visit the Brice Station wine tasting room – located just across the walkway from Quyle Kilns.
- Murphys Theatre Murphys Creek Theatre is a small, professionally oriented theatre company located in the charming and historic goldrush-era town of Murphys, in Calaveras County, California.
Visit our other local supporting organizations: