Finally there is a spring/summer camp for adults right here in Calaveras County and it’s all about wine.
This fantastic Wine Camp package will cover everything about wine, from the vine to the bottle. Wine Campers participate in hands-on learning experiences in the vineyards and wine cellars, working with winery owners and winemakers and will be introduced to exceptional local wines and food. The cost of the wine camp is $948- per person.
The value of the package is quite exceptional and includes:
• 3 days and 3 nights of discovering all about wine
• Deluxe lodging at the new Courtwood Inn (limited to 5 couples) .
• 3 scrumptious breakfasts
• Afternoon wine and snacks back at the inn
• 2 lunches: 2 between sessions at the wineries
• Transportation from the inn to the wineries and back and to the final dinner at Irish Vineyards
• 2 wine dinners, Monday night get acquainted dinner at Courtwood Inn and the second, a 5 course food and wine pairing feast
on Wednesday night hosted by the Irish Family at Irish WInery.
• Tasting of many great wines from our winery partners
• Each couple will go home with abottle of wine from our winery partners
• Each couple will receive a goodie bag of wine related gifts.
What you can expect from the unique wine experience:
• Learn the history of winemaking in the Mother Lode and discover why the area is so unique.
• Learn how to taste wine like an expert and identify the characteristics of wine
• Blend your own wine
• Get your hands dirty in the vineyard and learn about growing grape (seasonal)
• Taste the difference in wines aged in barrels from different regions and ages
• barrel tasting in a wine cave
• Taste the same kind of wine from different vineyards
• Experience how food and wine enhance each other
• Enjoy a blind tasting and get the tools to do your own tasting party at home
The complete list of all our Wine Camp Partners: Courtwood Inn, Black Sheep Winery, Brice Station Winery, Irish Family Vineyards,
Milliaire Winery, Mineral Winery, Twisted Oak Winery, Courtwood Wine Tasting Tours, Tom Bender from O’Brien’s Markert-Modesto.
You will learn lots and have a fun time.
Here are the camps schedule for 2016:
April 18-21, 2016 – Get your Tickets by clicking here! – http://courtwoodwinetours.tix.com/Event.aspx?EventCode=827149
July 18-21, 2016 – Get your Tickets by clicking here! – http://courtwoodwinetours.tix.com/Event.aspx?EventCode=842399
Price per person $948- per person
Limited to 5 couples each session.
Rooms will be assigned as reservations are received.